Setting the Scene for Wireless Broadband
Setting the Scene for Wireless Broadband – August 2006
This presentation-style report provides Market Clarity’s overview of the Australian Fixed Wireless Broadband market, as delivered to the ACIF Future Wireless Forum in August 2006.
Setting the Scene for Wireless — An Update on the Australian Wireless Broadband Market provides information on:
- A technical overview of wireless technology options
- A comparison of wireless technologies in terms of theoretical and actual data rates, distance, radio frequency and mobility.
- Growth in the number of ISPs offering fixed wireless broadband services.
- The mix of technologies in use among the 556 Australian ISPs held in Market Clarity’s service provider database.
- The penetration of different fixed wireless broadband technologies among wireless ISPs.
- Geographic spread of ISPs offering fixed wireless broadband services.
- The metropolitan and regional concentration of all ISPs offering wireless broadband services, and metropolitan/regional infrastructure owners.
- A state-by-state breakdown of fixed wireless broadband infrastructure ownership.
The report draws on a new analysis of the services offered by Australia’s 129 Fixed Wireless Broadband ISPs, conducted in August 2006.
Setting the Scene for Wireless — An Update on the Australian Wireless Broadband Market is a 15-page presentation-style report costing $495 plus GST. It includes 9 Figures and 1 Table. All reports are delivered in Adobe PDF format. Reports are Print and Search enabled.
|Report Description||Price Ex GST||GST||Total|
|Setting the Scene for Wireless Broadband||$495.00