Research Database Extracts
Please Note: This page is for Archive Purposes Only – Last Updated in 2014 due to our focus on Emerging Technologies
Market Clarity’s extensive information resources include a range of service provider and demographics-forecast databases.
The information in these databases cover key facts ranging from service type and service features to revenue information and infrastructure location. Information in Market Clarity’s databases can be used to provide a range of custom reports, and serve as the launch pad for more detailed primary research investigations or consulting advice.
Market Clarity’s databases cover:
- Australian Voice Services – Market Clarity’s databases contain detailed information on the Australian Fixed Voice, Mobile Voice and Data and VoIP Internet markets. This comprehensive database tracks a range of information on more than 340 Australian voice services providers, including over 210 VoIP providers.
- Australian Internet Services – Market Clarity’s ISP database contains detailed information on the Australian Internet market. We track over 470 ISPs offering NBN, ADSL, HFC, fixed wireless, dial, ISDN, mobile broadband, Ethernet, satellite and fibre services, with data on access technologies, geographic coverage and target markets.
- Australian Data Services – This database includes directories of more than 60 carriers and service providers offering non-Internet data transmission services, covering Leased Line services, Frame Relay services, ATM services, Private IP and IP/MPLS services, Ethernet and VPLS services, Dark Fibre services and a variety of value-added data services.
- Australian Carrier and Service Provider Information Databases – Market Clarity tracks the financial results reported by all listed telecommunications carriers and service providers, as well as many privately owned companies, within databases established for each service provider. We track over 200 Australian service providers, covering all kinds of information including press releases, investor announcements, project wins, product announcements, and much more.
- Australian Transmission Infrastructure Databases – Market Clarity tracks the infrastructure deployment for a wide range of transmission services including Fibre, DSL and Wireless.
- Australian Telecommunications Service Pricing Databases – Market Clarity conducts a range of service pricing analysis projects covering retail and wholesale services.