Market Clarity services the following market segments:
- Carriers and service providers
- Vendors (telecom / technology space)
- Enterprise organisations
- Government organisations and regulators
Market Clarity also publishes a wide range of free research that is designed to inform and assist consumers, small business, enterprise and government organisations, and service providers.
Why Australia’s Telcos turn to Market Clarity
Australia’s telcos turn to Market Clarity when they need quantifiable information about the competitive market. Because we’ve assembled a comprehensive geospatial (map) database of telecommunications infrastructure information (and analytical techniques for correlating infrastructure and demographic data), we routinely help telcos with large-scale investment decisions that are based on meticulous research. Last year, we participated in transactions valued at over $1 billion.
Market Clarity helps Enterprises with tactical and strategic advice
Market Clarity’s massive investment in databases of technical and market information provide us with the facts and figures to help enterprise clients with a range of problems, such as:
- How can I save money on telecom services?
- Which telecom company provides the best rates, and how can I get them?
- How can I use telecom services to increase revenue?
- Which mobile service will meet my needs at the best possible price?
- How can I take advantage of mobile platforms and apps within my organisation?
- What does the rollout of the National Broadband Network (NBN) mean to my business?
- I’m hearing about new service providers — are any of them capable of meeting my business requirements?
- I’ve heard a lot about VoIP and IP Telephony — how can my business best use the new functions that are available in telephony systems or hosted services?