Service Provider Research
Please Note: This page is for Archive Purposes Only – Last Updated in 2012 due to our focus on Emerging Technologies.
Market Clarity tracks a wide range of Service Provider facts and figures.
- Data Services — This database includes directories of more than 100 carriers and service providers offering non-Internet data transmission services, covering Leased Line services, Frame Relay services, ATM services, Private IP or IP/MPLS services, Ethernet services, Dark Fibre services and a variety of value-added data services. The information tracked in these databases includes QoS methodologies, tariff structures, target markets and much more.
- Wholesale Internet Access — 60 Wholesale ISP connectivity services and “Virtual ISP” services are tracked, along with the technologies (such as DSL, HFC, Satellite and Wireless) over which the wholesale services are offered.
- Voice Trends — Tracking Australian and international trends for fixed voice, mobile, and VoIP services and technologies.
- Internet Trends — Tracking Australian and international trends for broadband services and technologies.
- Data Trends — Tracking Australian and international trends for data services and technologies.
We offer a wide range of service provider information in database format.
Please visit the other pages in our Products section, or contact Market Clarity for further information.