The Australian Broadband Market – Positioning BPL
The Australian Broadband Market – Positioning BPL – July 2006
This presentation-style report provides Market Clarity’s overview of the market positioning of BPL (broadband over power lines) services, as delivered to IIR’s BPL in Australia conference in July 2006.
The Australian Broadband Market — Positioning BPL report provides readers with an understanding of the market position of emerging BPL services, in a broadband industry where competing access technologies include DSL, Wireless Local Loop, HFC, direct Fibre, and Satellite broadband.
The report offers a high-level analysis of the business models of the 547 Australian ISPs held in Market Clarity’s ISP database, including:
- The market penetration of different access technologies
- The crossover between different access technologies within ISPs
- Reference architectures for different broadband access services
- Price and service competition across different access technologies
- Wholesale market models and opportunities for BPL infrastructure owners
The report draws on research data from Market Clarity’s broadband service provider and infrastructure databases, as well as drawing on new primary research undertaken specifically for this presentation.
The Australian Broadband Market — Positioning BPL is a 42-page report containing 20 Figures, and is available now from Market Clarity for $495.00 plus GST.
All reports are delivered in Adobe PDF format. Reports are Print and Search enabled.
|Report Description||Price Ex GST||GST||Total|
|The Australian Broadband Market — Positioning BPL||$495.00