The Australian Satellite Market
The Australian Satellite Market – August 2006
This presentation-style report provides Market Clarity’s update on the market positioning of satellite broadband services, as delivered to the ATUG 2006 Satellite Forum in August 2006.
The Australian Satellite Market — Positioning Satellite in 2006 report provides readers with an understanding of the market position of satellite broadband services, in an industry where competing access technologies include DSL, Wireless Local Loop, HFC, direct Fibre, and BPL.
The report offers a high-level analysis of the business models of the 556 Australian ISPs held in Market Clarity’s ISP database, including:
- The market penetration of different access technologies
- The crossover between different access technologies within ISPs
- Reference architectures for different broadband access services
- Price and service competition across different access technologies
- The value proposition for satellite broadband services
The report draws on research data from Market Clarity’s broadband service provider and infrastructure databases, as well as drawing on new primary research undertaken specifically for this presentation.
The Australian Satellite Market — Positioning Satellite in 2006 is a 40-page report containing 20 Figures, and is available now from Market Clarity for $495.00 plus GST. The report is delivered in print and search enabled Adobe PDF format.
|Report Description||Price Ex GST||GST||Total|
|The Australian Satellite Market||$495.00||$49.50||$544.50|