The Australian Fixed Wireless Broadband Market
The Australian Fixed Wireless Broadband Market – March 2006
This presentation-style report provides Market Clarity’s overview of the Australian Fixed Wireless Broadband market, as delivered to the Wireless Australia conference in March 2006.
The Australian Fixed Wireless Broadband Market provides information on:
- Internet technology penetration by number of ISPs offering each access option
- The current number of ISPs offering Fixed Wireless Broadband services either on their own infrastructure or as resellers
- An overview of the popularity of different business models in the Australian Fixed Wireless Broadband market
- The geographic spread of ISPs offering wireless access
- Comparisons of wireless ISPs that offer only wireless, as opposed to multiple access technologies — including the mix of metro and regional service availability
- Wireless broadband availability in metropolitan and regional areas, shown on a State-by-State basis
- Fixed wireless subscriber penetration
- Wireless technologies in use by Australian ISPs
- Wireless ISP vendor CPE choices
- A short review of the interaction of radio frequencies and bandwidth
- Comparisons of theoretical wireless capacity and end-user bandwidth for WiFi and WiMAX
- Comparisons of 3G, WiFi, WiMAX, and other fixed wireless broadband access technologies
- The Australian mobile services in operation by technology (2000-2010)
The report draws on an analysis of the services offered by Australia’s 96 Fixed Wireless Broadband ISPs, conducted in February 2006.
The Australian Fixed Wireless Broadband Market is a 35-page presentation-style report costing $500 plus GST. It includes 20 Figures and 2 Tables. The report is delivered in print and search enabled Adobe PDF format.
|Report Description||Price Ex GST||GST||Total|
|The Australian Fixed Wireless Broadband Market||$500.00||$50.00||$550.50|