Custom Research and Consulting
Market Clarity specialises in the areas of emerging technologies, advanced networks and convergence
On every client assignment we bring unparalleled market information, coupled with a deep technical understanding of advanced networks and emerging technologies.
Using both quantitative and qualitative methods, Market Clarity helps organisations gather, synthesise, and use information for strategic advantage in support of:
- Business case development
- Sales and marketing strategies
- Market segmentation
- Product development and launch
- Service positioning
- Service pricing
- Demand forecasting
- Historical and forecasted trends
- Customer satisfaction
- Competitive analysis
- Telecom service benchmarking
- Service and equipment acquisition
Telecoms Infrastructure Business Intelligence Service
Market Clarity offers a unique resource for anyone planning to invest in telecommunications infrastructure in Australia, tracking information from close to 200 infrastructure owners — covering everything from fibre backhaul to the NBN rollout.
This can be combined with a comprehensive geographic and socio-economic analysis of infrastructure location, based on ABS Census information, allowing our customers to gain a highly granular understanding of the potential markets for new infrastructure, including population density, number of households, and number of businesses.
Telecoms infrastructure can also be geographically correlated against our service provider and forecast databases, creating a powerful competitive tool for our customers.
Emerging Technology Research
Market Clarity tracks a wide range of emerging technologies:
- Gadgets! Concept devices, wearables, augmented reality, virtual reality, holograms, 3D video, haptics and the Internet of Things
- Health services + embedded technologies
- 3D printing
- Home automation
- Smart cities
- Sensor networks
- Next generation vehicles (connected car)
- Robotics (including drones)
- Privacy and security
- Telecommunications technologies + services
- Digital avatar services – artificial intelligence (the next wave of big data)
In our keynote speeches and facilitated workshops we provide boards and senior executive teams with briefings on emerging technologies and their current and potential impact on industries and companies. We routinely interview research scientists and innovators as a core part of our Future Tech research stream, and are able to leverage our global research to provide you with key insights and metrics, as relevant to your custom research requirements.
Contact Market Clarity to discuss your requirements.