The Australian Voice Services Market: An Analyst Perspective on Fixed Voice, Mobile and VoIP Services
The Australian Voice Services Market: An Analyst Perspective on Fixed Voice, Mobile and VoIP Services – March 2006
This presentation-style report provides Market Clarity’s overview of the Australian Fixed Voice, Mobile and VoIP services market, as delivered at the ATUG conference in March 2006.
The Australian Voice Services Market provides an overview of Market Clarity’s recent demographics and forecast studies, including:
- History and forecasts for the basic access lines market (2000 to 2010)
- Broadband penetration by population, forecast to 2011
- Fixed voice call minutes forecast to 2010
- The impact of fixed-to-mobile substitution on fixed voice usage, analysed to 2005
- Mobile service growth as a proportion of population, forecast to 2010
- Retail mobile revenues forecast to 2010
- Pre-paid and post-paid services forecast to 2010
- Take-up of Internet-based VoIP services
- Relative penetration of paid and free Internet-based VoIP
- Consumer/SME Internet-based VoIP service take-up forecasts to 2011
- Consumer/SME Internet-based VoIP revenue forecasts to 2011
- An impact analysis comparing the forecast decline in fixed voice revenue to the forecast growth in Internet-based VoIP revenue by 2011
The report draws on demographics and forecast data published in Market Clarity’s demographic forecast series including the Australian Fixed Voice Services Market, the Australian Mobile Voice and Data Services Market and the Australian VoIP Services Market.
The Australian Voice Services Market is a 35-page presentation-style report costing $2,000 plus GST. It includes 20 Figures. The report is delivered in print and search enabled Adobe PDF format.
|Report Description||Price Ex GST||GST||Total|
|The Australian Voice Services Market: An Analyst Perspective on Fixed Voice, Mobile and VoIP Services||$2,000.00||$200.00||$2,200.50|