The Australian MVNO Market
The Australian MVNO Market – September 2006
This presentation-style report provides Market Clarity’s overview of the Australian MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator) market, as delivered to the IQPC MVNO Summit in Sydney.
The Australian MVNO Market draws on a new analysis of the services offered by Australia’s 66 MVNOs, conducted in late August 2006. The report provides:
- A discussion of the mobile services ecosystem.
- An analysis of Australia’s mobile market in context of the overall voice services market.
- A detailed analysis of the business models in use by Australia ‘s 66 MVNOs, detailing the markets and businesses associated with MVNO services
- The penetration of different mobile operators in the MVNO provider market.
- The relationship between MVNOs and other members of the mobile ecosystem.
- An analysis of content provision in the MVNO market.
- Discussion of emerging technologies (WiMAX, 3G) and new content and application models.
- A forecast of mobile service subscribers, segmented by pre- and post-paid markets.
The Australian MVNO Market is a 44-page presentation-style report costing $995 plus GST. It includes 18 Research Figures. The report is delivered in print and search enabled Adobe PDF format.
|Report Description||Price Ex GST||GST||Total|
|The Australian MVNO Market||$995.00||$99.50||$1,094.50|